Monday, January 25, 2010

New Card page

Just finished installing a new template I coded from scratch. I will be making more changes but for now its working and I hope, easy to navigate.

I needed a shell for the card section of my zStore I now have directly on my site. Now I can submit my store on Yahoo! and Bing. You have to insert a code on your page to prove you are the owner. That was not possible with the store on the Zazzle site. They do offer the option of having a store on your own site which you can customized as much as you like. This makes it easier to make it blend in.

For the codes, I got most of my ideas reading books on Safari Books Online.

Update I no longer offer cards and the Zazzle store is now closed. Now I only offer prints and soon photo books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.