Monday, January 11, 2010

Busy Bee in Iris



This is the start image of the latest addition to my Gallery Doesn't look like much. Most photographer would simply delete it. My attention was all on the bee and didn't see the lousy background until it was on my computer screen. I still liked the photo but it needed lots of work.

First, I cropped it. With the help of Adobe Photoshop Elements I adjusted the colours, shadows, and highlights. Then with Topaz Detail I changed the tones, made them bolder.

This added lots of noise, which I corrected with Topaz Denoise This was a great improvement but still not enough. With the stylize option in Topaz Clean I finally got what I wanted.

Take a look at the end result in the Gallery and you will think twice before you delete your next so so shot.

See it on a notecard

Topaz Photoshop Bundle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.