Thursday, November 15, 2012

iBook

Reading Apps

One of the main reasons I will buy a book from one retailer over another is price.

So I wonder if most people do the same.



Another is availability and of course the app itself.

Up until recently, I read Kobo editions on a Kobo Touch or my desktop.

I kept the Kindle editions for desktop reading also since I don't have a Kindle device.



Now I can read both editions on the iPad, including the magazines from Zinio.



Now I am reading Skin by Mo Hayder with the iBook app.

I love the fact that I don't need a book light.



The last printed book I bought is Bones Are Forever by Kathy Reichs.

She is one of my favourite authors, but I still haven't started reading the book.



That is why I am preparing my first publication as an ePUb edition.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.