Monday, March 26, 2012

Started Early, Took my Dog

Kate Atkinson

Yesterday, I finished reading the last published Jackson Brodie book by Kate Atkinson.
After watching a few episodes of Awake, I understand why Jason Isaacs was cast to play the private investigator .
The BBC series based on the books is set in Edingburgh.
I'm planning to buy Case Histories on DVD.

As much as I like the books, I skip a few pages in each.
Most authors have a pattern they follow.
Maybe it helps to avoid writing blocks.
So far, at least one animal dies per story.
I prefer not reading the details.

I did notice other details that repeat but not enough to make the stories predictable.
Now for a change of pace, I am reading The Murder Stone by Louise Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.