Sunday, November 20, 2011

About the Blogs

Reading


If you visited other parts of my site, you already know that I have different blogs.
I post updates of my artwork and photography on the Artwork and Photography Blog.

The Garden Journal is for comments on varieties I grow and places I visit.
New pages and changes to ArtistGarden.net are also posted in the Garden Journal.

That leaves my first blog, this one.
Here, I will now share my other interests.
For example, I love to read, and I recently purchased a Kobo Touch eReader.
Right now I am reading a Karin Fossum's Inspector Sejer Series.
The first book I've read in this format is The Keeper of Lost Causes by Jussi Adler-Olsen.
I'm looking forward to the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.