Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Change on Garden Images

It's a good idea to always check your work on more than one browser. I work with Firefox but do have Explorer installed too. They don't read a site quite the same way. I noticed that the two bottom images were overflowing on the front page in Explorer. Too large to be side by side. The idea of Garden Images is to present clear photos to go with the details. Not easy to do in a small size, but something needed to change. I tried resizing smaller, that didn't look right. Removing two looked better.

Now only the newest addition will appear on the front page. When viewed on their own page, the photos are well aligned. So if you were visiting while I was testing, sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.