Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Killer's Island

Anna Jansson

 After six Arnaldur Indridason, I decided I needed to read another author.
Since I've grown fond of Swedish murder mystery and decided to stay in the same geographic area.
Amazon suggested Anna Jansson, who created the Maria Wern character.
So far, I found only one English translation, hope more are on the way.

Killer's Island is a bit different from what I usually prefer.
In most of the books, I usually read, the murder already happened and the story is about finding the killer.

In Killer's Island, Anna Jansson introduces the main character with an assault and keeps you hooked as the story unfolds.

The English translation is not available from Amazon.ca
You can get a digital version from Kobo

Paperback and Kindle editions are available from Amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.