Tuesday, December 15, 2009

New Template

For months I've tried to find some way to create matching templates for my Joomla managed sites and blogs. Even took a shot at designing from scratch. It can be done, but it takes a lot of time coming up with a style and then coding it ip.

I spotted ads for Artisteer on a few sites and mostly ignored it. I've tried lots of editors before and never liked the end results. But this is different. With Artisteer you can generate templates for Blogger, Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal and others. You can change the colour schemes, the heading, sizes, etc... In other words, its very flexible. I created this template using Artisteer Standard Edition.
But you don't have to take my word for it. Download the trial version and see for yourself.

#1 Automated Web Design Software for Blogs, CMS and Portals. Generate templates for Wordpress, Joomla and Drupal.



P.S: I am no longer using Joomla.
The Encyclopedia is now static and the journal and blog Wordpress.
See links in menu.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.