Tuesday, March 24, 2009

New details pages

I finally found a way to include more information with the photos. You may have noticed that I have been changing the index links to details. This allows me to add more. So far I only have Red Blizzard , Bella Regal and Barbe Bleue But now that I have a template to work with, the rest should be easier.

I will be adding pages for the White and Blue Blizzards soon. I also started 24 pelargoniums from seeds in Jiffy pots and propagated those I grow as houseplants.

Update: I now use Joomla to manage my site. The photos are larger so you can see more details. The menu makes it easier for you to find what you are looking for. The front page is updated almost every day during the growing season. If you have any questions, a contact link is part of the menu.

My garden images

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.