Tuesday, January 13, 2009

McFingon Photo Album

Today while editing the album I accidently erased a component and now it doesn't work right. So I'm rebuilding the album from scratch. The new album is now McFingon Photo Index


This means I will have to change the link from the damaged album to the new one. Lots of work.

You may have noticed the new ad, Payloadz. With their help, I will be able to offer downloads. I did some research first. Didn't find anything negative. What sold me is their association with Paypal. I've used Paypal for years on Yahoo auctions.


I'll keep you posted on the album. The link to the album from McFingon.com will have to be changed also. That is a bit more complicated so it may take a day or so. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for letting me know what you think.